Change in the IT industry is inevitable and will result in dramatic disruptions that will in various ways impact on the way in which we do business. Moyo’s technology architecture specialists bring knowledge and experience to the most complex of IT challenges. Our ability to understand technology architecture, enables us to strategically transform the organisations technology landscape by shaping and translating business and IT strategy needs into realisable, sustainable technology solutions whilst taking end-to-end solution delivery ownership from idea to benefits delivery.
Our services include:
- Development of an organisation specific Technology Reference Model to achieve future technological homogeneity and consistency of the IT Landscape.
- Design, build and ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Identification of the most suitable technology stack and frameworks
- Designing functional technology solutions
- Overseeing development and implementation of IT programs
- Communicate system requirements and provide technical leadership and support to software development teams
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
The business world thrives on information – no denying it. Technology Architecture describes the infrastructure required to support applications, operations, and reporting requirements within an organisation. Technology Architecture involves a detailed description of the various information-processing assets needed to meet business objectives, the rules that govern them, and the information associated with them.
Our focus is on a combination of hardware and software, this level provides the capabilities accessible to access all information available.