Engineering Project Management
Our expert team of project managers add value to projects throughout their lifecycle by ensuring the project is run and completed successfully, with stakeholders held accountable and risks minimised. We work across the power, utilities, mining, and mineral processing industries in both green and brownfields multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
Moyo’s professionals can work within the owners’ team of project managers or as part of the contractor’s team. Our expertise spans from project office setup, planning assistance, tender setup and adjudication, project controls and execution advice through to full turnkey project management.
Every member of our project management team is fluent in NEC, FIDIC and bespoke forms of contract with a primary focus on fairness and ethical execution of the agreed terms.
The team is flexible in that they can work to a client’s project management methodology or, in its absence, tailor a framework for the specific project/s. Our team has both PMBOK and PRINCE2 experience as well as other traditional non-engineering methodologies like AgilePM.
Moyo Engineering’s Project Management services include:
- Owner’s team project management
- Turnkey project management
- Front-end-loading of projects including requirement gathering and problem statement definition
- Workshop facilitation of project management deliverables, i.e. statement of work, project charter, work breakdown structure, project schedule, etc.
- Project approval preparation and advice
- Project office setup and advice
- Project methodology development, review and/or implementation
- Project tender preparation and adjudication
- Project reviews and advice
- Project recovery plans and execution
- Project staff augmentation